• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Problem Subscribing to RSS Feed for DA Message Boards

  • Thread starter Thread starter jmarkey
  • Start date Start date
J

jmarkey

Guest
Is anyone using the RSS feed to view this site? I tried to set it up, but when I clicked on RSS Feed I get an XML Parsing Error and the text of someone's message about Life Balance. Maybe it's just a temporary issue with the site?
 
The feed works fine

No, the feed is working... in fact, that's how I saw your post :wink:

You don't mention what aggregator you're using. Some tools have problems with some feed formats. Please provide a bit more information and I'll see if I can help.
 
Of course, wouldn't you know the next time I try it works? lol Thanks for your offer of assistance. Maybe the link was down for a moment, and I wasn't patient enough.
 
Top