• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Problems with autoformatting in Outlook

  • Thread starter Thread starter nathanburkholder
  • Start date Start date
N

nathanburkholder

Guest
I have the GTD Outlook addin and love it. However, I consistently have a problem with the GTD views that come with the addin reverting back to their default state. For instance, when I view "active tasks by action" I set the autoformating to highlight the tasks due today in blue. This works fine for a while but at some point a day or so later, the autoformating that I made is gone and the view has reverted back to its initial default setting. If I did only one autoformat it wouldn't be a big deal reseting this every other day but I have a couple of formats that I like to have running to focus my attention on different tasks.

Do I have to create new views in order for them to keep their formating or is there a way to permentently adjust the GTD views at their default level? Thanks. - Nathan
 
Top