• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Problems with NextAction! for Blackberry

I have been using the demo of NextAction! (Standard) for 30 days. After 30 days it then prompted me ot buy it which I did on Blackberry App World. Although I have recieved a receipt by email for the purchase I have not been sent any licence key. I am unsure what to do next as the app still fails to start asking me again to buy it so I can continue.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how I might be able to resolve the issue?

I have written to S4BB support but as yet have not received any response.

Tom
 
I use next Action! and after purchasing received a full version that replaced the trial version. Try contacting Peter Bauer at support @ s4bb.com.
 
I did solve the problem. For some reason I couldn't get the new version Blackberry App World from the blackberry internet connection but had to do it via the laptop. Still not sure why but problem is solved.
Thanks for your trying to help anyway.
 
Top