• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

processing memorabilia

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
For most of us, at least some of those paper stacks have photos, programs, ticket stubs, articles etc. that are really only "for memories sake". I was folderizing these by year or subject, with note attachedm as I came upon them when it hit me that I could keep a good supply of acid-free sleeves and liner paper (the kind that go in scrap books) and in less than 2 minutes pop such as item on the right kind of paper with double stick tape, pencil in a caption and date thereby avoid a big acculumulation to sort through at a later date. So far, this has proven to keep the processing going faster and more smoothly.
 
That's a really good idea! I've been trying to come up with a way to organize recipes that I have printed out or cut out of magazines -- something like what you're doing with memorabilia might work for me. I could get some kind of clear pages that could go in binders later and keep a supply near my inbox.
 
Top