• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Productivity Principles

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
The Productivity Principles newsletter is a great resource - I love the quotes that provide such thought-provoking material! Unfortunately I only have a few of the more recent editions.

Since the newsletter has a free to copy and distribute policy does anyone know where I can find the back issues? If they are available in an archive somewhere it would be great so I can get some more GTD material.

Does anyone keep a reference archive or know how best to store some of the great ideas that circulate through this forum. I copy and paste a few items - but I'm sure there must be a better way!
 
Top