• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Progect v.29

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
I'm a beginner GtD'er and am currently using my trusty Handspring Treo 90. I find the need for heirarchical outlining/listing and have recently downloaded Progect (freeware). I chose Progect because it seemed to work well with Datebk 5, and doesn't slow down my aging handheld.

Is there anyone out there who can recommend a setup on Progect - as far as using one giant list, or maintaining separate lists by context?

Thank you.
HR Type
 
Top