• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Project action list or next action list?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pkdolphin
  • Start date Start date
P

pkdolphin

Guest
If I add a project, then add a bunch of corresponding tasks, do I move the very next action item into my next action list for work or do I keep all the project related actions together and simply check them off as I progress through them?
 
All NA's should be on your context-based NA list. You are rarely "@Project", so you need a reminder about the NA where it is when you should do it (or where you should be)

So if your NA for a project is to call someone, it should be on your @Calls list

During your weekly review, you go through all your projects and ensure you have an active NA for all of them
 
Top