• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Project-as-Contact Method

  • Thread starter Thread starter zzzagman
  • Start date Start date
Z

zzzagman

Guest
Some time ago there was a fellow GTD-er who posted a neat method for treating Projects as Contacts. I can no longer find the post, or the website where the method was outlined.

Is anyone out there who might still have it saved and would like to share it? If you don't want to post here, I could provide an email address.

Thanks in advance.
 
I agree with Tom

I used this for some time, but it really slowed me down and then I abandoned it. The key is really the Weekly Review. If you go through all of your NAs once a week it's almost always obvious what project things belong to.

Jason
 
Top