• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Project managment - looking for previous post

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
Hi, shortly after I joined the forums a couple months ago I thought I read a glowing review of the GTD methodology by a project manager who had used it to great effect to stay on top of many simultaneous projects in a very demanding field.

I'm kicking myself now for not grabbing and saving that review. Does anyone else remember that post? Are *you* the person who wrote that post?

I've tried searching the archives but I cannot remember enough specifics to narrow it down enough.

If anyone can point me to the correct post I would appreciate it very much!

Thanks.
 
Never mind

It wasn't here... it was a review on Amazon for GTD. Too bad, I wanted to try to get in touch with the author.
 
Top