• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Projects In Outlook

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
I have been reading GTD and reviewing everything I can on the website. Since I use Outlook 98 in conjunction with my iPAQ, I cannot use the GTD addin.

For those not using the addin for Outlook , I'm curious how projects and their action items get set up. Do you create a bunch of Categories preceded by the word "Project?" (i.e. Project - Empty Garage, Project - Do Taxes)

l also assume you really only want your true current actions for a project in your action lists. So where do you keep the list of actions that will be coming later for that project?

I know I could purchase the pdf booklet on how to set up Outlook but $30 sounds a bit stiff just for that. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
 
Bill Kratz's web site is gone

Is there a complete description of the "projects-as-contacts" located anywhere else?

Thanks
 
Thank you!

I pride myself on finding anything on the web, but I couldn't find that back door using multiple search engines and complex search strategies.

Amazing how far one can get with a plain English request to another human being!

Thank you,

Julian
 
Thanks again

Ricky,

Thanks again.
(I saved the page as a PDF for future reference.)

Julian
 
Top