• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Projects

I have just read GTD. Could anyone please tell me how they are logging their projects.

I use Outlook 2003 and have a PDA. At the moments I just keep a list in the task section and I assign a category to the item with the word Project in front. i.e. Project_Renovations.

When I perform the task I then enter the new action and move the task performed into the notes of the task so I can then review all the steps for that project.

Does anybody have any better ideas? Would it be beneficial for me to get the Outlook GTD add-in?

Thank you in advance for you help
 
Top