Query on iTunes

Dave John

Registered
Hi all

My trusty lap top recently rolled over and died.

I am up and running with a new replacement, but I find that I can only get new Podcasts from the Connect website on iTunes – I can’t access the archives (which I had in iTunes on my old lap top).

Should I be able to log on to iTunes and download all arrears?

Thanks all

Dave

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Please contact our support team on this

Hi there

please email our support team and they should be able to hook you up with all of the archives and new streams for the members-only podcast.

The Connect Support team can be reached at connect@davidco.com or 805-646-8432.

Thanks!

jmsmall

Registered
Itunes quit today

My itunes gives me a message the URL is incorrect to get podcasts. Today is the first time I've noticed it. Is there a new bug or do I need to re-set?

Jim Small
Denver

mcogilvie

Registered
jmsmall;77361 said:
My itunes gives me a message the URL is incorrect to get podcasts. Today is the first time I've noticed it. Is there a new bug or do I need to re-set?

Jim Small
Denver

Same here. Mac, itunes 9.03. SEEMS FIXED NOW, THANKS.

Lyzzie

Registered
Intermittent issue with downloading GTD Connect Podcasts

Hello all,

Thank you for letting us know about the iTunes podcast download issue. There is currently an intermittent problem with downloading our GTD Connect Podcasts. We are working on resolving this issue as quickly as possible. Will repost when fixed.

Thank you for your patience.

Lyzzie

Registered
Podcast download issue - fixed

The issue with downloading GTD Connect Members Podcasts is now fixed. Members that received errors about the podcast subscription link not being valid should now be able to subscribe successfully or refresh their existing subscription to download new podcasts.

jmbotean

Registered
I still have this problem

I am still having the invalid URL problem and just emailed for support. This is happening on both PC and Mac versions of iTunes on separate machines.

Barb

Registered
Me too

I'm getting the same Itunes message BUT I was able to go in and download individual podcasts (by selecting the "get" button).

jmbotean

Registered
I have all the podcasts up to 3/2. iTunes cannot log in to get the new titles, and "Get All" brings up the error message. Per Connect's troubleshooting FAQ, I have deleted the old subscription, and the new one cannot connect at all. It's still and "invalid URL" as far as iTunes is concerned.

Barb

Registered
More..

jmbotean;77505 said:
I have all the podcasts up to 3/2. iTunes cannot log in to get the new titles, and "Get All" brings up the error message. Per Connect's troubleshooting FAQ, I have deleted the old subscription, and the new one cannot connect at all. It's still and "invalid URL" as far as iTunes is concerned.

I have the invalid URL message. I didn't try "get all", but was able to get individual podcasts. Something must be funky on their end.

moriarty2302

Registered
Definitely funky their end

I've had the same problem and emailed them too. I suspect there'll be plenty of emails saying the same thing.

For now, I'm going to have to be patient...

theoconbrio

Registered
I also am getting the invalid URL message. The result is that I can't update the podcast, although (like others) I can access undownloaded podcasts that are already on my list. To get David's processing lab webinar, I just downloaded it from the main site and imported it into iTunes.

mcogilvie

Registered
After the problem first started, it seemed fixed for long enough to download for me to download the Lab with David Webinar, but now it's broken again for me too.

Lyzzie

Registered
Trouble with Podcasts

Hi Everyone,

I had our Programmer check on the podcast download issue. The issue seems to be resolved now. Can everyone please refresh your Podcasts and check if you can download now? If you are still unable to do so, please email us at connect@davidco.com

Thank you. Very sorry for the inconvenience.

jmbotean

Registered
Back in business

All's well now; I am able to refresh and download the current podcasts. Thanks for taking care of this, Lyz!