• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Question for Active Words Power Users

I have been using Active Words to tremendous benefit for several months now. I am completely a fan of the application, but so far very much not so of their support. After repeated attempts to email their support questions, including simply try to get authorized to post of the Active Words User Form, I am giving up.

Nonetheless, I still have my questions, so I am hoping their might be some GTDers who are also Active Words power users.

I heavily use the GTD Outlook plug-in to keep all next actions in Outlook, meaning both work and personal related NAs. For my personal next actions kept as Outlook tasks, I mark the "Private" check box in the bottom right hand corner of the Task screen. I do this a lot, so I am trying to figure out a way to create and Active Word script to mark the Private check box of the Task.

Does anyone know how to do this?:confused:
 
Top