• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Question for paper people-what do you take where?

A friend of mine pointed out, when I was gripping about the weight of my planner, that I did not need to have the @home next action list in the planner I take every where. She said, if you are out and you need to capture a n/a for @home just put in on IN and then process @home.

I do 90% of my processing and reviewing at home anywhere. But I panicked at the thought of making this separation...
 
Hmmm....

I have a paper planner myself and I don´t leave @job actionslist at my job when leaving the office at the end of the day.. do you???

I carry those list with me in my Filofax...

My answer to you are, I carry ALL my context list with me in my planner.
 
Just having your lists with you should not add much bulk surely? I bet you have a lot of reference material with you if the planner is bulky right? That's where I would look to lighten the load or even separate out.
 
Top