Question on the "Getting Started Series"

everseeking7

Registered
Good morning all. New to the forum and looking forward to connect with everyone. Quick question - I began the "Getting Started Series" and am wondering if there is an alternative way to open and listen to the "Expanded Conversation Audio" within each segment? The main player does not appear to have a way to stop and return to where you left off. No biggie but sometimes I'm on the go and can't listen to an entire 15-20 minute segment and would prefer to not have to listen from the beginning when coming back to it, if possible. Thanks! Great site and community!

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Good morning all. New to the forum and looking forward to connect with everyone. Quick question - I began the "Getting Started Series" and am wondering if there is an alternative way to open and listen to the "Expanded Conversation Audio" within each segment? The main player does not appear to have a way to stop and return to where you left off. No biggie but sometimes I'm on the go and can't listen to an entire 15-20 minute segment and would prefer to not have to listen from the beginning when coming back to it, if possible. Thanks! Great site and community!
Hi @everseeking7

There isn't currently a way to do that, but I will talk with our developer about adding a time slider to the audio.

I have another idea about a possibility. If you email connect@davidco.com I may have a solution for you after I do some testing.

everseeking7

Registered
Excellent, John, thanks, I appreciate your super quick response. I'll email you separately as you asked as a reminder. Best, Karlos