• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Ready For Anything is now available in paperback

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jodi
  • Start date Start date
Jodi,

What are the current plans to offer both books in an eBook format? These are both books that I would like to keep with me all the time but I'm not about to carry both physical books around with me at all times. I would gladly carry them on my Palm, however. An eBook version would also be searchable. To offer these only in paper based versions seems so un-GTDish. :lol:
 
ebooks

The publisher of David's books (Viking) owns the rights and has decided not to make them available digitally yet. Perhaps there's a way to send your request & comments to eBooks?
 
Jodi,

If someone can tell me who to contact at Viking I will be glad to do so, along with probably hundreds of others in the various GTD forums. Can you get us the email address of a contact person?
 
Top