Ready? The Best is yet to Come - new webinar with David Allen and Kelly Forrister

Discussion in 'ALL: What's New in Connect' started by John Forrister, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Suzanna

Suzanna Registered

Also it bears repeating the notion 'no problems just projects' i have a parenting issue that is making me crazy and I just started it as a project and did a small plan and i think i have a handle on it. I had heard that before but it really stuck out this time.

JodieFrancis likes this.
  2. kelstarrising

kelstarrising I know some stuff about GTD

Fantastic awareness!

3. John Forrister

John Forrister Moderator

Utility player at David Allen Company
    Hi Suzanna, the webinar on Unsticking Projects may be useful if you ever find another that's not moving.

I like "try to start caring" -- it reminded me of an episode of Reno 911 where a residents asks the deputies if they will catch the thief. One deputy answers, "We aim to try." I have a house project that I need to try to start caring more about.

4. AndrewJMason

AndrewJMason Registered

Speaking of Epiphanies: Already mentioned this to John offline, but bears repeating here - This Webinar is the first time I've heard that "Everything currently in our lives we've either created, promoted, or allowed."

*Still* making me think.