Recommendations on Home Organizers

A

Anonymous

Does anyone have insights on helpful organizers and clutter consultants in the Boston area?[/b]

A

Anonymous

Organizer Consultant

Allison,

Try posting a message at getorganizednow.com in the forum (there's a section, I think, for people who are working as organizing consultants). If no one there is in your area, maybe they can give you a suggestion on how to locate one.

Barbara

C

chascarter

Re: Organizer Consultant

guest said:
Try going to NAPO www.napo.net

That's really funny. The National Association of Professional Organizers has their local chapter page organized in no particular order. Maybe you'll find yours alphabetically by state, maybe by city, and perhaps, by geographic region. Take your pick.

I

intrigueme@aol.com

..also, try Julie Morgenstern's website, and/or some of her books

A

Anonymous

Organizing Consultants

Hi Alison,

As a professional organizer I think you've already gotten several good leads and hope you've found someone to work with. In case you haven't, I wanted to add a little more detail, hoping this is helpful to you and anyone else following this thread.

There is a local chapter of the National Association of Professional Organizers in New England. You can find them at www.napo-organizers.com They have a referral section on the site.

Also, the national organization has a section where you can find organizers more directly by writing in specific criteria (e.g. location, type of projects you need done, etc.) and you'll get a list of organizers with contact information, and you can contact them directly through the web site. www.napo.net

Best wishes,

Yvonne