• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

recurring tasks in outlook - every n weekdays

Good morning wonderfully helpful GTDers out there! I am here to ask a question to your collective tech wisdom involving Microsoft Outlook. :mrgreen:

In Outlook tasks under Recurrence I can set a task to recur Daily, weekly, monthly, or Yearly. Under daily I have options to set:

  • Every "n" days
  • Every Weekday
  • Regenerate new task n days after each task is completed

Is there a way to set a recurring task to every "n" weekdays? I don't want any of the recurrences to fall on a weekend.

Thank you!
 
Top