• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Redneck Palm Pilot

  • Thread starter Thread starter jonp
  • Start date Start date
J

jonp

Guest
No paper
No batteries
Always with you

RedNeckPalmPilot.jpg


courtesy: http://www.thebeachcomber.org/redneckpalmpilot.htm
 
red·neck (rĕd'nĕk')
n. [highlight]Offensive Slang.[/highlight]
Used as a disparaging term for a member of the white rural laboring class, especially in the southern United States.
A white person regarded as having a provincial, conservative, often bigoted attitude.
 
whkratz said:
red·neck (rĕd'nĕk')
n. [highlight]Offensive Slang.[/highlight]
Used as a disparaging term for a member of the white rural laboring class, especially in the southern United States.
A white person regarded as having a provincial, conservative, often bigoted attitude.

Hey WHKRATZ...get over it! The dictionary is wrong. I am white collar...and a redneck.

Jeff Foxworthy describes "redneck" as a "...glorious absence of sophistocation..." to which I proudly raise my hand (as my wife would agree).

But, alas, a true "redneck" would write the "Get Beer" in permanent marker.

;-)

Bob (Redneck Extraordinaire...and damned proud of it, thank you very much)
 
Offensive Redneck Joke

I'm a professional software developer with more than ten years exeperience. I have worked in different regions of the country for companies you know and love (/hate). I will tell you, because I am from Kentucky, I have taken more ribbing and been the butt of more redneck jokes than most of you have forgotten.

When I see a post like this that attempts to stereotype and poke fun at so-called "rednecks".... I can't help but get a big grin on my face and LAUGH OUT LOUD!

Offensive my butt! We all gotta learn to laugh a little. Even if it's at ourselves sometimes!

-q2mind
 
Top