Registration is available for two upcoming webinars

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Hi GTD Connect members,

We have confirmed dates for two more upcoming webinars.

On October 27th, Meg Edwards will talk present The Bridge Horizon--Areas of Focus. In this express webinar, Meg talks about how to navigate and populate the lower and higher horizons using Areas of Focus as your bridge. This bite-sized webinar will be especially useful for those of you who would like to balance your attention more effectively between actions/projects and goals/vision/purpose. Meg will also answer questions from GTD Connect members.

On December 11th, David Allen and Mike Williams will present Getting Ready for 2015--Using the Power of Checklists for Creating (and Cleaning Up!). What has your attention as the year comes to a close? What's a creative or courageous intention you would like to nurture? David and Mike will walk you through a year-end review and explore the power of grounding your insights and intentions into lists and checklists. This webinar will prepare you well to maintain appropriate engagement at all horizons of focus in 2015. David and Mike will also share tips on how you can use the Weekly Review (and especially your checklist review) to bring your lists to life in the coming year. The webinar will include time for audience Q&A with David and Mike.

You can register for both of these in the Register for Upcoming section at the top of the Webinars listing on most GTD Connect pages.
https://gettingthingsdone.com/connect/

There are a couple more Q4 webinars in the works, and we'll post here as soon as they're confirmed.

Longstreet

Professor of microbiology and infectious diseases
I signed up for both. Unfortunately, I had an urgent work issue that I HAD to deal with, so I missed the Oct. 27th session. :( Will this be available for download soon?

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Longstreet said:
I signed up for both. Unfortunately, I had an urgent work issue that I HAD to deal with, so I missed the Oct. 27th session. :( Will this be available for download soon?

I'm working on the recording of it. Trying to edit out some static. I hope to have it posted in the next couple of days.