• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Remember The Milk GTD Extension Script

I just posted my first greasemonkey script for Firefox users on userscripts.org:

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/35034

It's based on Andrew Paprotsky "A Bit Better RTM" but is formatted much more with my specific implementation of GTD, which I outline in the script's source. I've provided some basic settings so that you don't have to go hunting for some stuff, but it's basic things like font sizes and background colors. Eventually I might add more configuration settings, but I figure this would be good enough for version 1.0! Here's a screenshot of the what it might look like:

2923057807_2c7bdc6e30_o.png
 
Top