• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Remember the Milk

  • Thread starter Thread starter steveeq1
  • Start date Start date
S

steveeq1

Guest
Hey,

I'm a Linux user (I'm a programmer) and I just read the "Getting Things Done" book and I am quite impressed with it. I looked around for a software solution, but couldn't find anything I really liked. Then I came across this site: http://www.rememberthemilk.com/

This is a "web 2.0" site and it supports xml and rss feeds so you can integrate it with whatever application that supports these protocols (ie, Mac or Palm or Linux or whatever). You might want to try this app as it seems to be conducive to what David Allen likes.

But yeah, it integrates with whatever application on whatever platform you prefer.
 
Top