• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

REPLY HIDE BUTTON PLZ ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
I am still in the EVAL stage of using the GTD addon.

Quite often I reply to an email that requires no further action or followup. I simply need to file it in my achive folder.

At the moment I reply, and then MOVE IT from my INBOX.. very time consuming.

What does everyone else here do. Am I missing the GTD concept on this one ?
 
Top