• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Reqall + Outlook Add-in - Sync work?

Hello
Does anyone use Reqall and the GTD Outlook Add-in who would know if Reqall manages to successfully sync tasks keeping all of the GTD info (Project info etc)?

I currently keep personal tasks outside of Outlook (I don't want company to see them!) - does anyone know if Reqall can selectively sync tasks to Outlook? How could this work? (I understand Jott is able to do this?)

Thank you!

Bruce:confused:
 
no one? :(

Nobody is doing this? Any help here? am I supposed to post this in GTD Connect area? Which area?

Thank you

Bruce
 
Hi Bruce,

Either Forum is fine. If you're looking for input from David & the Coaches, Connect would be best for that.

I'd guess you haven't gotten a response from this very savvy tech community because it's only been a few days. Also could be no one has tried what you are looking to do. I've used Reqall, but it just went to my email inbox.

Sorry!

Kelly
 
Thanks!

Thank you!
kelstarrising;73513 said:
Hi Bruce,

Either Forum is fine. If you're looking for input from David & the Coaches, Connect would be best for that.

I'd guess you haven't gotten a response from this very savvy tech community because it's only been a few days. Also could be no one has tried what you are looking to do. I've used Reqall, but it just went to my email inbox.

Sorry!

Kelly
 
Top