• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

revisited - David Allen's killer app can be build - and is bringing a lot of value

Bert Kruisdijk

Registered
In July 2019, I published a post about an experiment to build a working system as sketched in David Allen’s drawings. This blog has gotten quite some attention, and I have received many questions. I was also part of some discussions about the concept and feasibility of GTD. I have also posted the links to the used Shortcuts, Applescripts, and Keyboard Maestro macros, which were downloaded a lot.

Because the system has brought and is bringing value to me, I continue innovating the setup. Furthermore, Apple improved iOS/ iPadOS/ MacOS with Shortcuts, Widgets, and many more improvements. On top of that, Drafts 5 and OmniFocus are also progressing continuously (worth the subscription business model). “The way of working” evolved last 1.5 years, and I received some requests to publish the more matured system.

For me it is a lifesaver, see the pictures below and to read further: David Allen's killer app

How it shows now!

1612299163315.png
1612299185383.png
1612299204150.png
 
Top