• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

REXwireless

No, but it was my plan to do so (until recently when I decided not to go the BB route). I didn't have specific plans as far as ToDoMatrix's features per se; my intention was to simply replicate what I have been doing with Bonsai. I will try to post a link to the screen shot; I seem to be a bit challenged when it comes to this so I apologize if the link doesn't work.
http://picasaweb.google.com/jamesboling/MoreStuff#5437004451655123538

This is probably a far less rich implementation of GTD than most are doing but I like it. It is all in one place. All I do to prepare for the coming week, say on Saturday or Sunday evening (other than adding new items) is to drag the header entry for "Next Week" down past the last item that I had planned for next week. No dates to change. The Outline filters allow me to change context (or see everything at once).
 
Top