• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Santa Monica Seminar Next Week

  • Thread starter Thread starter taxgeek
  • Start date Start date
T

taxgeek

Guest
Is anybody else planning on going?

I'm looking forward to the day of immerson.
Taxgeek
 
Hey, Taxgeek. I'll be there. I wonder if David will provide us with graph paper and colored pens again?

See you in Santa Monica.

Randy Stokes
 
We meet again!

Wow, it will be great to see you again. You know what, actually? I attended his 2 day workshop last summer, and he didn't provide pens - I was really glad I had brought the ones from the first seminar! I'll be bringing them again this time too! ;-)

Look for me - I have long hair now. I'll be the one at the front table who's there an hour early!
 
Top