• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Sciral - Consisentcy?

Has anyone played with Consistency from Sciral?
http://www.sciral.com/consistency/

Consistency looks promising for daily tasks and things that need to repeat, maybe be tracked, but not scheduled. It appears to provide a lot of info on what's working/not working with a quick glance.

There's a limited feature version to try out (doesn't say how it's limited) and at $25 it's certainly not a big money risk.

It reminds me of a Palm application called Blue Moon that I used a few years ago but eventually abandonded because it was a standalone, I couldn't link it to my calendar etc. I have the same concern for Consistency - one more ap to track.

I've been implementing GTD with Outlook and the Outlook Add-In but wish it were more visual/graphically oriented, particularly for tracking progress.
 
I love the idea of Sciral too, but I wish it worked on a palm. I tried the trial version on a desktop, but it was too much hassle to turn on the computer just for that.

If you use your computer often enough, it's probably not an issue.
I think the trial limitation was a limit of 5 items to track.
 
Top