• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

shadow or bonsai

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
hi
can someone tell me if the shadow desktop version is as good as the palm version - i can inly find old demos. I use the desktop a lot - so whats better?
 
Re: shadow or bonsai

neil00709 said:
hi
can someone tell me if the shadow desktop version is as good as the palm version - i can inly find old demos. I use the desktop a lot - so whats better?

No, its Palm version is way ahead of its desktop.
The developer is working on his desktop, but for now if desktop is your primary use Bonsai is much better at this point.
 
I agree...

I use Shadow's desktop version, but mostly for just entering actions for different projects. For actually linking them to the ToDo app (where I keep my next actions), I have to actually be on my Palm.
 
Top