• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Sharing GTD

Keri

Registered
I’d like to purchase the GTD installation guide and MIcrosoft Outlook guides for 2 friends who have asked about my system and who are purchasing the book. How can I give these as gifts?
Thanks,
Keri
 
I’d like to purchase the GTD installation guide and MIcrosoft Outlook guides for 2 friends who have asked about my system and who are purchasing the book. How can I give these as gifts?
Thanks,
Keri
HI Keri, that's very thoughtful of you. You can email customerservice@davidco.com and we will take care of this for you. And if your friends are asking about your system, that's a compliment for you!
 
Top