• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Single Sheet of Paper

gnugrep said:
Well andersons and gameboy70, you'll be pleased to note that I did switch from a collection of single sheets to one sheet of next actions. Wow, it sure does make a difference. My NA list right now has 9 items on it. It all fits on a single sheet of paper and I can look at it and pick out something much quicker than it used to take me to shuffle through 9 pieces of paper. I also noticed that the items at the end of the pile took much longer to get done. I would normally pick just among the first 3 pieces of paper and stop scanning, so things were getting ignored for no good reason other than they were at the bottom of a pile of paper.
Thanks for the advice!
Yes! That sounds great! I'm really glad to hear the list is working well for you!
 
Top