• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Site Problems?

Am I the only one seeing the red x boxes where the board graphics normally indicate what threads are read and unread? I did try deleting the cookie and logging out and back in again. Looks to me like the site is having problems...
 
No, I get that too. Its quite annoying

I think someone did an upgrade to something on Sunday night (Sydney, Australia time), and may have forgotten to reload an image library, or changed the paths or something.
 
Is there anybody out there?

Is there anybody out there?
DA staff: put the following NA on your list:
Bring back images.
Regards,
TesTeq
 
Thank you for the pictures.

Thank you for the pictures that I am seeing
Thanks for all the joy they’re bringing
Who can live without them, I ask in all honesty
What would life be?
Without these small images what are we?
So I say thank you for the pictures
For giving it to me

Regards,
TesTeq

PS. Thank you Abba for the music!
 
Top