Skills Lab -- Overcoming Procrastination

davidcoforum

Administrator
Staff member
In this new Skills Lab webinar we will take a deep dive into the causes of procrastination, and more important, the cures. With quizzes, exercises, and practice scenarios, this will be a valuable opportunity to fine-tune your GTD practice. This is more than theory. We will challenge you to look closely at what's on your lists that isn't moving, and update so that you have actions and projects that attract you toward completion. Even if you attend part of the session, we are confident you will say, "Ah, that's better" about your lists.

What to bring to the webinar:
Real-time access to your calendar, Projects and Next Actions lists

December 14, 2022, 9:00AM–10:30AM Pacific time

The registration link is at the top of the webinars panel on the right side of GTD Connect pages.

tchowes

Registered
Hi, I was just wondering if the Procrastination webinar might find its way into the Media Library (unless I missed it somewhere). I really enjoyed the webinar but had to leave 1/2 way through.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Hi, I was just wondering if the Procrastination webinar might find its way into the Media Library (unless I missed it somewhere). I really enjoyed the webinar but had to leave 1/2 way through.
Yes, and fairly soon. I will make sure there's a post here when it's posted in the Media Library.

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Thanks for getting this posted! Wasn't sure if it was getting put off for a reason or not..... ; )
After you watch the recording, you can guess that maybe the reasons were anxiety and apathy.

Nah, just kidding. Some of the live webinars that include more doing time need more editing so the recordings don't have long pauses during the doing. For those we let you click pause to take as long as you want for the exercises.