Skills Lab — the Engage step

davidcoforum

Administrator
Staff member
Put your GTD skills to the test in this new Skills Lab webinar. We will focus on the basics of the Engage step, including how you spend your time and choosing what to do. Through a set of fun quizzes, interactive practice scenarios, and lively group discussions, this will be a valuable opportunity to fine-tune your GTD practice.

September 22, 2022, 8:00AM–9:00AM Pacific

The registration link is at the top of the webinars panel on the right side of most GTD Connect pages.

Longstreet

Professor of microbiology and infectious diseases
Soon, and I better not risk saying a specific date. We have several recordings coming out in the next week or two, but I'm not certain about the order.
Yep - my mother used to tell me the same thing when I would ask when something was arriving. No dates as then I would be just disappointed. Smart move, John. ;)

davidcoforum

Administrator
Staff member
The recording of the Skills Lab — Engage webinar is now available. Be sure to stay on after we announce the ending time at the top of the hour, because it goes on after that. There was excellent back and forth about the Three-fold Nature of Work, and Contexts (both past and present).

Video

Audio

Longstreet

Professor of microbiology and infectious diseases
This was outstanding as usual. Bravo John and Ana Maria! I particularly loved the discussion at the end with Peter Byrom. And John your comments on associative versus sequential type of work is so good. Thanks for sharing!