Slice of GTD Life with Bjorn

Barb

Registered
You Rocked It!

Bjorn! BJORN! You were great! You are such a breath of fresh air and we love you here on the Forum.

Flyer

Registered
Great to hear about your life & system!

Great to hear about your life and system Björn!

I will listen to the audio again tonight, I was particularly interested in your use of gmail as my personal e-mail is in gmail and ends up being sort of a subsystem to my GTD system.

I also think it´s great to hear about how people found GTD and how was the process of getting started (it feels that I´m still just getting started... ) It´s interesting how it seems that major changes seem to be the trigger for implementing it like it was for you with the birth of your daughter.

Thanks Kelly for these interviews!

Oogiem

Registered
Really Enjoyed it!

In between lambs I listened to it today. I really enjoyed it. What I found interesting is that we've had similar issues with our computer systems yet took totally different tacts with it. I also had failures, but it was in the cloud so I now will never have my critical data in someplace I do not control. You had a systems failure but it was local so now you've gone totally cloud based for your system.

I just find that interesting. ;-)

BjornLjunggren

Registered
Thanks!

Thank you! And thanks again Kelly! Great talking to you.

But the interview was the easy part, HEARING the interview afterwards was terrifying! So thanks again for your kind words!

Life is good
:D

Popeye

Registered
Great !!

Hi Björn.

Great interview with Kelly.. but one thing struck me..

You are in IT-business and lost all your GTD-system because of an HDD-crash... no backup?? ;) ;)

No just kidding... I´ve been there myself (lost a lot of stuff at that time, had some stuff on an external HDD, but the stuff not backed up went straight up into the digital heaven among other megabytes of lost data from chrashed HDD:s) and a "happening" like this could almost make an grown-up man to cry....

but just almost.... :p

Anyway. In my ears the interview was not terrifying to listen to, just inspiring...

Thanks for sharing.

Barb

Registered
You aren't alone!

BjornLjunggren;98591 said:
Thank you! And thanks again Kelly! Great talking to you.

But the interview was the easy part, HEARING the interview afterwards was terrifying! So thanks again for your kind words!

Life is good
:D

I hated listening to mine too, Bjorn. Morale of the story for those yet to be interviewed: Think long and hard before you listen to your own!

Leif

Registered
Hi again Björn!

Great interview! We should team up and spread the word of GTD in Sweden, we are absolutely too few (that I know of) :D

See you // Leif

ChristinaSkaskiw

Registered
Swedes

Leif;98809 said:
Great interview! We should team up and spread the word of GTD in Sweden, we are absolutely too few (that I know of) :D

And here's yet another Swede :) Yes, too few GTD'ers around, but I'm spreading GTD to some Umeå-people!

I too enjoyed your interview, Björn. I just listened to it.

Best,
Christina

toremor

Registered
The many ways of doing GTD

Hi!

That was a great interview Björn!

What struck me with the interview was that there is a lot of different technological solutions to do GTD. Reminds me of how important it is to learn the basics of GTD before applying it to a specific technological implementation.

Hilsen fra Norge!

TesTeq

Registered
Gmail for everything!

Good interview! Thank you!

You said that Gmail is your GTD lists manager. I use Gmail as my online text editor - I have tons of e-mail drafts which are really blog posts and other text documents never meant to be sent via e-mail. Gmail is good enough for me and has a spell checker.

I think I like to keep my stuff in Gmail because I consider it to be trustworthy and reliable. I believe that it won't disappear suddenly.

exxazz

Registered
@Björn:

A fantastic interview. And, yes, I can relate to the horror of listening to yourself afterwards...

Inspiring to listen to you. Inspiring to read your stuff on the forums. Inspiring to see you're based in Stockholm, Sweden. Inspiring to see your name... :) Life IS good! :D

I'm in Enskede or Östermalms Torg, depending on work. Let's hook up for a coffee one day!

On to WR#1 since 6 am. Perfect time.

Morning coffee, by Björn

larea

Registered
Just listened

Bjorn, I thoroughly enjoyed this. You were interesting and inspiring. However, my very favorite part was when you mentioned often feeling drained instead of creative at the end of a weekly review - I can so relate!