Slice of GTD Life with Jennifer King

John Forrister

GTD Connect
Staff member
Jennifer King refers to herself as a content creator, and you'll find she is an exceptionally creative person who uses GTD to channel her artistic expression. You know her from the forum as JenniferOrigami. Her YouTube channel is Origami Twist, and it has hundreds of videos and thousands of subscribers.

In this interview, Jennifer tells us about how she got into GTD, and the various tools she uses. There is even some show-and-tell from her home office. She also shares an inspiring story about how following her intuition led to a big breakthrough in her GTD practice.

Video

Audio

Graeme Thom

Registered
Thank you Jennifer for sharing your thoughts and insights. It was a great interview. All the best with the new contract. I only just discovered GTD around the beginning of this year and am still in the process of setting things up in chunks and tweaking the system (including apps) so it's really fascinating and illuminating when you hear how other people started out and are continuing on their journey. One area where I feel I've made considerable progress is in terms of archiving email backlog and getting my "inbox(es)" (digital and physical) to zero (or very close). Cheers! Graeme (from Sydney)

JenniferOrigami

Content Creator, Origami Twist YouTube Channel
Thank you Jennifer for sharing your thoughts and insights. It was a great interview. All the best with the new contract. I only just discovered GTD around the beginning of this year and am still in the process of setting things up in chunks and tweaking the system (including apps) so it's really fascinating and illuminating when you hear how other people started out and are continuing on their journey. One area where I feel I've made considerable progress is in terms of archiving email backlog and getting my "inbox(es)" (digital and physical) to zero (or very close). Cheers! Graeme (from Sydney)

Thank you so much! Today was the final day of my contract, it's amazing how quickly time passes when we're doing things that we love isn't it? Welcome to GTD too! I love hearing about other people's journeys with GTD as well, it really is fascinating! That is FANTASTIC re: your progress with the archiving of your email backlog and getting your inboxes to zero. It's such a freeing place to arrive at! It's lovely to meet you Graeme and thank you again for your kind words!