Slice of GTD Life with Jerry Kolber

davidcoforum

Administrator
Staff member
Jerry Kolber really knows his GTD. He began his journey with a paper system, then was an early adopter of the Palm Pilot and later Palm devices, using Life Balance. He has steadily upgraded his system with newer apps, most recently OmniFocus and Things. With each of these tools, he has maintained a deep commitment to refining his approach to productivity and mindfulness.

Video

Audio

bcmyers2112

Registered
I really like a lot of the technology available to me today, but no lie, in some ways I really miss my Palm IIIxe. Nice, simple, elegant and streamlined PIN. Plus Pocket Dimension was a hoot.

René Lie

Certified GTD Trainer
+1

I wasn't a GTD practitioner when I had a Palm (and thereafter a Handspring Visor with a full size foldable keyboard), but I actually miss it - those things were great!

bcmyers2112

Registered
My twisted sense of humor thinks it would be funny to hand an early Palm device to someone who only has used a smartphone, and have them take it for a spin.
My wife has a longtime friend with two children who are both in their 30s now, but when they were very young one of them was told to use an old rotary phone -- I mean one with an actual dial -- and he had no idea how the hell to use it.