• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Software to organize reference files

  • Thread starter Thread starter tourdebill
  • Start date Start date
T

tourdebill

Guest
I do lots of public speaking and teaching. And I glean information and illustrations from many sources off the web. Is there a recommended software than can help me efficiently organize and retrieve this information? I have been looking at Clipmate, UltraRecall and MyInfo.

Currently I cut and paste to word files and then add keywords. Or I print and paper file it. But it is tedious and limiting.

Thanks for your help!
 
Top