• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

software

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
i am confused with tools to use for GTD now. I have been using outlook but have just purchased a palm and fancy moving to shadow or bonsai

my question is:

can i use shadow or bonsai alone to implement GTD or will i still need outlook in some way?

thanks guys :roll:
 
Software

I use Bonsai alone without Outlook. I love it!

Janice
 
native palm

so with bonsai and shadow you still need to link to native palm to do list then???

i may switch outlook doesnt feel right
 
Software

With Bonsai you can list to the native To Do list - or not - it's your choice.
I link all "active" items - somedays I work from the To Do App, sometimes direct from Bonsai - it depends on my mood. Try it out. It's real popular with GTD followers these days.

BTW Shadow is a great app too - it all depends on which feels "right" to you.

I think they both offer a free trial period so you might as well give one or both a whirl!

Enjoy!

Janice[/quote]
 
Top