• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Solutions for PocketPC-and-Mac combo?

  • Thread starter Thread starter parakeet
  • Start date Start date
P

parakeet

Guest
Hi,

I currently own a SonyEricsson P900, but am considering plumping for a lovely new T-Mobile MDA Compact, which runs Windows PocketPC Phone Edition. Now, I reckon I can get this synced with my Powerbook using a piece of software called PocketMac.

However, this will sync regular applications and contacts... are there any proper work management/idea planning tools that I can use both on my machine and the handheld - and have them sync with each other?

Sounds unlikely. Anyone know of anything?
Maybe, in fact, it's just a question of running a piece of planning software on the handheld that uses the core contact/calendar data - but just arranges everything in a better, more planninng/project-orientated way?

Ta
 
Top