• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Someday/Maybe Projects and Next Actions

  • Thread starter Thread starter RandyC
  • Start date Start date
R

RandyC

Guest
Perhaps a simple question. Do Someday/Maybe projects have next actions? Are they recorded with the rest of the NAs in the same context list?

RandyC
 
Randy,

No. They only gain next actions when you decide to make it a Project instead of a Someday/Maybe

David
 
Someday/Maybe vs. Projects

I like to think of the Someday/Maybe as a wish list, and Projects as a shopping list.
 
Someday/Maybe items can have notes

While I agree that NA's don't apply to Someday items, I regulalrly capture thoughts related to these "wish list" items so that when I move them into the "shopping list" I have some good pointers about what I was dreaming about. (thanks for the labels peaston - they're perfect!)
 
Top