• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Speed-reading recommendations?

I've read through previous posts on reading more efficiently. These were great.

Anybody have recommendations for a great speed-reading book or course? I have the Photo-reading course, which I went through years ago and obviously haven't put to use.

Thanks,

jeff
 
Speed reading

I've always been fasinated by the concept of speed reading. I bought the Evelyn Woods self study tapes. I wanted to sign up for a class but I couldn't get any references on people who took the class and what results to expect. So I never signed up.
 
Have you checked out the works of a British author called Tony Buzan ?? He was the bloke responsible for spreading the mind map idea but he also has a great couple of books on speed reading which helped me an awful lot a few years ago while I was getting through the final year of my degree. I think it was called the Speed Reading Book or something equally as creative.
 
Top