• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Stopping Junk Mail and Catalogs

I am a David Allen evangelist. I really love it. I have been doing it for about 3 years. At first it was all about processing my inboxes, now I am trying to stop the inflow at the sources. I have to give a shameless plug for www.ByeByeMail.com in tips and tools. I used it to stop my junk postal mail, catalogs, those coupon mailers, etc. (I got to choose). It brings me joy whenever I go to my mailbox. Hope this tip helps people!
 
Top