• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Stores that ship folders, file cabinets/boxes/standing file racks in Poland/EU?

Hello everyone, this is my first post on this Forum.

I'd like to set up a filing system like one described by David Allen, but there are virtually no non-hanging folders or filing systems for sale in Poland that I know of. Pendaflex hanging folders are all the rage here, but I'd rather not settle for them.

So, would you recommend any good office stationery stores that ship those non-hanging folders and filing boxes/cabinets/file racks in Europe and have decent prices?

Or maybe there's even someone from Poland on the Forum who could help me out?

Thanks
 
Thanks a lot, I'll check these out. It seems, however, that I'll have to settle for hanging folders if I don't find standing file racks and some containers. Can't have such a hole in the workflow for too long.
 
Top