• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Switch from Outlook to eProductivity?

WAR

0
I am a user of Outlook with the NetCentrics 3.0 add-in utilizing MS Exchange Server.

I just watched the video on Eric Mack's eProductivity software for Lotus notes. It looks so cool and fluid, I'm considering buying Lotus Notes and setting up a Domino mail server for myself and the 3 key people in my Company.

Is this a crazy idea? Does anyone else have any experience with both products / companies (Outlook / Notes - NetCentrics / eProductivity) who would be willing to share their thoughts?
 
Top