• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Sync Outlook with GCal

I am looking for a good way to sync my Outlook Calendar with Google Calendar. I was using Google Sync but it was turned off a couple of months ago. Has anyone used any of the programs out there with any success?

I use Outlook for work and have also added all of my personal items. I am looking for a good way to sync my calendar with my wife's to help coordinate our obligations along with our son's. My thought was that I could setup a Google Calendar that I would share with my wife, then I would keep it sync'd with my Outlook calendar so we can see each other's schedules at all times. Another issue is my wife's impatience with technology so it needs to be simple. I think I can setup the Google Calendar on her iphone to simplify things on that end. Our son is fairly young so the biggest thing we have to juggle are our meetings and travel along with daycare pickup/drop-offs but I know in a couple of years he will have a lot more going on.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
 
Top