• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Synchronising categories on Blackberry

My categories imported to my BB initially, but when I changed some, they're not matched on the BB. I've added the new categories to BB manually, but any re-categorised tasks aren't keeping up. Anyone got any ideas?

Also, can anyone tell me if OneNote will sync with BB.

thanks!
 
wordsman;50411 said:
My categories imported to my BB initially, but when I changed some, they're not matched on the BB. I've added the new categories to BB manually, but any re-categorised tasks aren't keeping up. Anyone got any ideas?

Also, can anyone tell me if OneNote will sync with BB.

thanks!

A while ago I used an article about synchronizing the BlackBerry with your desktop computer. Perhaps you are interested ;)
 
Top