• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Syncing Project field between 2 computers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
I use the GTD Outlook Add-In on my home computer and work computer. I use a Palm device to keep the two in sync. The problem that I have is that the "Project" field is not synced on the palm so I lose it when I sync at work.

Anyone found a solution to this?

Thanks,
Jim
 
Top