• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Ta-da Lists, Palm and Outlook

  • Thread starter Thread starter Publius
  • Start date Start date
P

Publius

Guest
Is there an easy way to synchronize between my Palm, Outlook and my Ta-da lists? I love the Ta-da tool, but would like to be able to carry the list with me electronically and synchronize it with the online list.

Thanks in advance,
Jamie
 
There aren't any sync option for Ta-da list - that's usual for web todo system. Would Palm and Outlook be enough - i.e. when you online, you will have Palm around you anyway?

Publius said:
Is there an easy way to synchronize between my Palm, Outlook and my Ta-da lists? I love the Ta-da tool, but would like to be able to carry the list with me electronically and synchronize it with the online list.

Thanks in advance,
Jamie
 
I guess that's true. Any suggestions on how to make the first system transfer go quickly? (I have a ton in my on-line lists.)
 
I'd actually like to be able to sync my Palm with my Ta-da List, as well.

Has the OP found a solution to synchronizing Ta-da List with Palm? :)
 
Top